Our mission is to make selling software easy; allowing developers to focus on building products they love. We handle all of the hard stuff (like payments, licensing, taxes, trials, in-app purchases, analytics & customer engagement), so they don't have to.
We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial venture backed team of 28 based in London. We’re scaling fast with ambitious plans for 2017.We believe to change the way software businesses are built and run, we need to create B2B tools with the same attention to detail, and intuitiveness of consumer products. We’re looking to hire our first Product Designer to help make this a reality, and bring their expertise to our product team’s evolution through our next phase of growth as we organise ourselves into customer centric, multi-disciplinary teams.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to further build out the Paddle platform, creating tools to help software businesses grow
- Be involved in customer interviews and user testing
- Design and prototype intuitive user interfaces
- Work on building out features which make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customer
- Present & communicate your ideas as required
- In conjunction with our product managers you will use data to drive your decisions as much as possible
- You have demonstrated experience working as a product designer in a startup environment (or similar product environment)
- You are capable of working autonomously on a task from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Sketch (or similar)
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS)
- Previous usage of an analytics product to inform design decisions
- You will have performed customer interviews, user research (both quantitative and qualitative)
- A desire and passion to completely own the customer facing experience, across both a complex platform used to run hundreds of software companies and a checkout product used by millions of consumers.
What’s in it for you?
- Share options - everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business
- Flat reporting structures and excellent exposure to management
- The best possible equipment - whatever you need to increase your productivity
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, sports etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients
To apply, please send us a link to your portfolio (including examples of “in the wild” things you’ve worked on). Bonus points if you have a GitHub profile to showcase your HTML & CSS skills.
Closing date: 19th May, 2017
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.